Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Re-Launch

I've decided to re-launch my blog!  [Ok, it's more like starting a new blog, my previous blog was under a different name and was basically devoted to digital scrapbooking.]  I want to start documenting all the different hobbies, talents, interests I have and all the projects I do that go along with them.  I will post some things having to do with my businesses, but most posts will probably be personal ideas, projects and creations.  I don't plan on posting every day (as I have two small children, a husband and a home to care for, as well as several small businesses to run), so be sure to subscribe or follow to stay up to date. 

Also check out the links on the right for my two Etsy shops.  Cat on a Limb is (currently) devoted to vinyl decals (wall art, decor, picture frames, and laptop decals).  Textiles, Naturally is all about natural fiber fabrics, trims and embellishments. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you around again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...