Monday, November 15, 2010

Children's Hutch -- Hopefully Transform Into Kitchen

I like to browse online classifieds from time to time (okay, since the weather is cold and rainy I've been doing it a lot).  I stumbled upon this vintage children's hutch for $5.  FIVE DOLLARS.

541938


541944


541948
Photos courtesy of the seller

Yes, it needs a ton of work, but I was so excited to find it.  It's such a unique and rare piece.  I have plans to put in a sink (although I'll have to sacrifice one of the drawers, and turn one half of the bottom into an oven.  My goal is to have this finished for my kids for Christmas.  We'll see if it actually happens!  ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...