Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Out on a Limb No. 1 -- Brand New Linky Party!

Since a certain linky company who shall remain nameless went from a free service to paid I've noticed some blogs have stopped having linky parties.  [I've also noticed a lot of blogs I follow suddenly dropped off the face of the earth and have not posted since autumn... Makes me worry about them, I hope they're okay!]  I decided now might be a good time to start a new linky party.

BUT, there's a catch.  Since my "brand name" is Cat on a Limb you can only link up projects or creations where you went "out on a limb" in some way.  Either a technique you've never tried before, or a tried and true technique applied to a new object, or something 100% new to you.  I'd love to see how you all stretch your creativity (please keep it family friendly).

Please grab the button and put it anywhere on your blog (your post, sidebar or party page).

Out on a Limb Tuesdays with Cat on a Limb

 

I will leave the linky open until Saturday night, then I will do a feature post on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a party, Cat! I can't wait to see how everyone's been stretching.

    I'm starting a new party, too. This Thursday, I'm hosting Before Blogging Throwback Thursday. It's for projects or things you made/did/bought before blogging that you love, but never got their day in the sun. You can read more about the party here. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...