Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Out on a Limb No. 8

Wow!  We had 7 projects linked up last week!  Woo hoo!  Pardon me while I do a little happy dance.  Ok done.

You know what? I'm so happy about reaching this (small but significant-to-me) goal that I'm going to feature everyone that linked up. Can't promise that in the future, but I'm excited! ha ha

laxsupermom from Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls and Sticks made some great festive pinwheels with her kids

Lara from the Lackadaisical Willow made beautiful hand-stamped jewelry with a washer

Erin from It's Just Us made major progress on a complete bathroom overhaul

and she also hosted a festive celebration with bright colors all around

Anna Christina from Sewing to Sooth My Soul made a fabulous little sundress

Jennifer from A Heart Full of Love made an adorable patriotic tutu for her daughter's American Girl doll (I love those dolls!)

Maggie from Midwestern Sewing Girl sewed up some awesome parade and picnic kits with table clothes and painters tape -- really, go check it out!)


Be sure to grab a featured button on my sidebar!

Now on to this week.  

Come link up any creative projects from your blog. The linky will remain open until Saturday night. (Please keep it family friendly).

**Please grab the button (or use a text link) and put it anywhere on your blog (your post, sidebar or party page).** I would like to get more participation and be able to help promote fellow bloggers!

Out on a Limb Tuesdays with Cat on a Limb


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...