Sunday, November 13, 2011

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  I feel like I've been away for months.  Probably because I haven't really been able to focus on my blog for some time now.  My mind has been divided between my son's schooling, my daughter, our financial situation (not good), trying to find work, my husband wanting to start a family blog, starting said blog, and of course all the other everyday things. 

I do have some projects that I haven't posted yet, which I hope to start posting tomorrow.   I also am going to add some items to my shops, including kits for the silky fairy wings and the tree carving embroidery.  I'll post an update as soon as I get those things up and running.

Thanks for being patient with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...