Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm Still Here!

I figured I needed to post something so you all didn't think I dropped off the face of the Earth.

I am still here, attempting to get by day to day. School is becoming a little overwhelming, but I just need to stay organized and make sure I divide tasks into smaller pieces to tackle each day, instead of attempting to do one big thing in one day alone. Here's hoping I can keep up!

I'm going to start out by posting some projects that I completed last year, but just never got around to posting. Some recipes, some crafts, and some decor projects. I'll attempt to post at least once a week. [I have been missing being a part of blog world. Although with my classes all being online this semester, working on the computer, and keeping up with personal e-mails and things, I just get sick of being on the computer so much! Anyone else ever feel that way? Maybe someday I'll invest in one of those solar laptop chargers so I can work outside in the sunshine.]

I'm also going to work on getting together tutorials for some of the things I made for Project Recycled (which, unfortunately I had to drop out of because of my currently crazy life), such as the wristlet purse below.

IMG_9136


Stay tuned for some fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about you! Glad to hear everything's okay, just busy. I tell the hubs(who works from home,) that he should work out on the back deck all the time, but he says the sun makes it hard to see his screen.

    The wristlet is so pretty! Looking forward to the tute.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...